AVCOM - Network and Wireless Solutions in Dubai, UAE
AVCOM provide video conference solutions in UAE. Video conferencing or Visual Collaboration, comprises the technologies for the reception and transmission of audio-video signals by users at different locations, for communication between people in real-time. A Video Conferencing phone is capable of simultaneous video and audio for communication between people in real-time.
Video conferencing implies the use of this technology for a group or organizational meeting rather than for individuals. Now a day’s video conferencing is used in many organization rather than business. AVCOM Technologies have video conferencing solution in Healthcare, Financial, Government, Education, Enterprise, Field Service, Manufacture, Professional Service and Customer Service.
IT Network Solutions
There are basically two kinds of video conferencing systems:
The console contains all electrical interfaces, the control computer, and the software or hardware-based codec. Omnidirectional microphones are connected to the console, as well as a TV monitor with loudspeakers and/or a video projector. There are several types of dedicated video conferencing devices:
- Large group video conferencing are non-portable, large, more expensive devices used for large rooms and auditoriums. Dedicated systems have all required components packaged into a single piece of equipment, usually a console with a high quality remote controlled video camera. These cameras can be controlled at a distance to pan left and right, tilt up and down, and zoom. They became known as PTZ cameras.
- Small group video conferencing are non-portable or portable, smaller, less expensive devices used for small meeting rooms. Individual videoconferencing are usually portable devices, meant for single users, have fixed cameras, microphones and loudspeakers integrated into the console.
Desktop systems are add-ons (hardware boards or software codec) to normal PCs and laptops, transforming them into video conferencing devices. A range of different cameras and microphones can be used with the codec, which contains the necessary codec and transmission interfaces. Most of the desktops systems work with the H.323 standard. Videoconferences carried out via dispersed PCs are also known as e-meetings. These can also be nonstandard, Microsoft Lync, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, or Yahoo Messenger or standards-based, Cisco Jabber.
Tools / Components used for Video Conferencing:
- Display: Single or more display are mostly used in Video conferencing system as option. Many enterprise-level collaboration systems and large-venue video conferencing systems have several display tools that present different endpoints and data all together. The most preferred video displays are high-definition displays between 720p and 1080p, as they provide the best resolution and allow about 20 percent more viewing area than standard than traditional definition display devices.
- Camera: Video Conferencing cameras are high-definition primary conferencing cameras with advanced features such as remote control pan and zoom and tilt features. Secondary, specialized, and document cameras may also be used in conjunction with video conferencing to convey information whose clarity needs to be preserved, such as in the case of education sectors and in medical applications. High-definition cameras are usually preferred, as they offer the highest resolutions and the largest images.
- Audio: Video Conferencing uses microphone and loudspeakers for audio input and output. Basic enterprise-level video conferencing and collaboration systems use analog microphone pods, which are optimal for the use of a small group. In intermediate video collaboration systems, there is usually a conference phone which is gated “array” of digital microphones and are designed to run on integrated software. This software enhances the system’s audio capabilities. If the video conferencing is applied to larger rooms or venues, there needs to be an independent cancellation system for audio echo, and many microphones are usually connected to the integrated collaboration system to help facilitate large group interaction.
- Video Conferencing Codec Unit: Codec Unit Often called the heart and the brain of the video conferencing system, the CODEC (also called the coder-decoder) takes the audio and video from the microphone and the camera and then compresses it, transmits it via an IP network, and decompresses (expands) the incoming audio and video signal or viewing on the video display device.
Video conferencing equipment should be neatly organized is a cart designed especially for housing the collaboration systems and the ancillary devices. The flat panel display, camera, and codec are usually placed on top, and other equipment (PC, surges suppressor, DVR, switcher, etc.) are properly stored in the cabinet below. It is also a good idea to invest in diffuse directional lighting, as the usual fluorescent lighting found in most offices tends to be inefficient in video conferencing environments. Fluorescent and other overhead lighting are usually poorly located and do not have the adequate intensity nor the correct color temperature. Poorly located lighting can cast unwanted shadows on participants face and they will then appear dark and blurry at the far –end. It will create a lousy video conferencing experience for both local and far-ends parties.
Video Conferencing Rooms
Video conferencing is done in four different rooms, they are Meeting Room, Conference Room, Board Room and Huddle Room. AVCOM Technologies have the solution for video conference in all the four types of room. In many businesses, the Boardroom or Conference Room is the main focus for large meetings. Due to the costs involved, Video Conferencing was reserved for these rooms.
Although the Boardroom may need Video Conferencing, it is often the non-executive staff that use Video Conferencing on a daily basis. With improvements in technology and lowering costs, we are now increasingly putting Video Conferencing into smaller rooms. In many circumstances smaller Video Conferencing rooms are a better, more practical choice. It is often easier to book a small room for a Video Conference meeting with 3 participants than to book the Boardroom for the same
Most of the companies nowadays needed more collaborative spaces which allow teams to work in small spaces ignites ideas, engages employees, and gives companies a competitive edge. These spaces need to include systems for video, audio, screen sharing and whiteboarding for teams working in multiple locations. So AVCOM came with Huddle Room Video Conferencing solution, which helps collaboration of business in a much cost effective way.
Flexibility is inherent in every aspect of the huddle room. Unlike most dedicated conference rooms and other workspaces, huddle rooms don’t need to be scheduled ahead of time. They are smaller, offering the dual benefit of bringing teammates into close quarters and reducing the space impact on companies who install them. They also offer the ability for teammates to simultaneously collaborate and share content with one another both locally and remotely. In short, huddle rooms have virtually no restrictions on how they can be used.
The future of high definition video conferencing solutions
AVCOM Technologies are different from other audio visual integrators who recommend solutions that are inappropriate to a specific business and have not taken into account their individual needs, we on other hand will work around your business and offer a fully comprehensive service that suits your needs.
AVCOM Technologies have best-fit solutions which are designed to make deployment and maintenance of systems a smooth process. Although the new generation of collaboration equipment has never been easier to use, not to mention extremely user-friendly. So we can provide onsite end-user training to ensure that your personnel can easily get to grips with the technology we install.
As we are a Certified Partner of all major video conferencing vendors and an independent supplier across the UAE, we can offer you the very best products on the market developed by leading-edge brands including; Cisco, Lifesize, Polycom, StarLeaf, Avaya and Extron.
Through implementing state-of-the-art HD video conferencing systems such as these you can ensure that your operation has a technological advantage that will drive your business forward. With years’ experience of supplying leading-edge technology to customers within corporate, commercial, education, healthcare, banking and retail sectors, to name but a few; you can also rest assured that we will always offer you expert advice based on your specific needs.
Advantages of Video Conferencing:
- Accelerate marketing Time
- Team alignment Streamline
- Reduce travel costs
- Speed up problem-solving
- Shorten sales cycles
- Improve productivity
- Improve customer service
AVCOM Technologies is committed to providing the audio visual solution of your dreams. We are one of the biggest Audio Visual Company in UAE. We work regularly with customers in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al Quwain. Our team of seasoned professionals has a proven track record of installing everything from home audio distribution to themed home theaters. We are committed to excellence and will ensure your AV solution is the perfect fit for your family and your home.
We’re dedicated to listening to and understanding your needs. We work in collaboration with our customers so that we can provide the AV solution of your dreams. We’ve helped customers implement their vision in a variety of projects including.
We will partner closely with you through all stages of your audio visual project, from consultation to design to installation and implementation. We’ve got the installation expertise and product knowledge needed to serve all your audio visual needs for your new or existing home. So when it comes to Home cinemas or home theater in UAE, AVCOM is one of best team you could trust.
Brands AVCOM specialized in
LED Display Monitors
Touch Panel Control Systems