AVCOM - Network and Wireless Solutions in Dubai, UAE
AVCOM Technologies LLC offers the best solution for Call centers in UAE. Call centres offer product and services that solve the specific need for customer relationship management (CRM). Voice-based communication service is essential for small businesses, are a major channel for lead generation.
The best services will boost customer satisfaction, retention and help generate new leads that will eventually become customers as well. Responsive communications are an absolute must for businesses, especially in a digital world where customers expect timely and satisfactory attention. Call Center service often specialize in both inbound and outbound services. Outbound call centres and inbound call centres have different purposes.
Inbound Call Center
An inbound call centers is an organization that primarily answers incoming calls from customers. Inbound call centers commonly provide customer support or customer service. Inbound call centers may also take sales orders or serve as an internal help desk for businesses.
Services provided by inbound call centers:
- Customer Service: Customer service take inquiries, requests, complaints.
- Tech Support: Call center helps customers and internal business in technical support.
- Product Support: Call center take sales orders, order entry, and processing.
- Information Enquiries: Call center schedules appointments, reservations, and registration.
Outbound Call Center
An outbound call center is a call center that makes outgoing phone calls to clients and consumers. Outbound call centers contact consumers on behalf of a business and may sell a product, fund-raise, or conduct surveys.
Services provided by an outbound call center:
- Telemarketing and lead generation
- Emergency messaging and Emergency services dispatch
- Market research through surveys and customer feedback
- Debt collection from finance institution
- Outbound credit card services and fraud prevention
- Subscription upgrades and account renewals
In contrast to an inbound call center largely receives calls, while an outbound call center makes them. However, many call centers are technologically capable of both and offer both services.
AVCOM Technologies LLC is a lead provider of communication solutions in UAE which includes Telephone communications systems, used for both Inbound and outbound call centers in UAE. We have total package for unified communications or turnkey products, for call centers in UAE. Our Telephone communication solution includes PABX System, PBX Systems & IP PBX which is the back born of the communication platform of call centers.
An excellent communication platform is the backbone of any company. The communicating backbone in Telephone networks is based on PBX, PABX, and IP PBX. The right system ensures that all incoming and outgoing calls reach the right person.
- PBX (private branch exchange) is the origin of Telephone exchange networks are the switchboards which connect several Telephone with each other, but such systems required the use of a live operator. Since almost all PBX today are automatic, the abbreviation “PBX” usually implies a “PABX.
- PABX (private automatic branch exchange) system that connects telephone extensions to the Public Switched Telephone Network or Telephone line providers and allows internal communication for business. PABX are switchboards which connect several devices such as. Telephones, faxes and answering machines with each other and with the public telephone network. This allows a number of phones to be operated using a relatively low number of public telephone lines.
- IP PBX is a private branch exchange (telephone switching system within an enterprise) that switches calls between VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol or IP) users on local lines while allowing all users to share a certain number of external phone lines. One of the main advantages of an IP PBX is the fact that it employs converged data and voice networks. This means that Internet access, as well as VoIP communications and traditional telephone communications, are all possible using a single line to each user.
Advantages of PABX/PBX:
- Transferring of calls
- Caller groups
- Speed dials
- MOH – Music on Hold
- Conferencing (number is determined by the system’s capability)
- Call forward
- Last call
- Automated voice attendant
- Recording of phone calls
PABX/PBX in UAE:
AVCOM Technologies LLC is a leading solution provider for PABX in UAE. We have feature packed PABX solution for every enterprise regarding any size. Your internal calls can be placed free of charge without using the public telephone network. Depending on the type of telephone system and the configuration, internal lines can be called directly from outside by using a direct dial-in number through PABX exchanges. AVCOM Technologies LLC had long years of experience in PABX installation in UAE; our Sales, Support, and PABX Installation Service cost cover least in UAE.
IP PABX in UAE:
AVCOM Technologies LLC is a leading solution provider when it comes to IP PABX or VoIP Telephone Systems in UAE. IP Telephone System can improve your business communications through Unified Communication features such as Voice Mail, Voice Mail to email, Instant Messaging, Faxing, Mobility, Video call and Conference call. IP & PBX converges all office phones into one intelligent network, in which various voice services are implemented. This provides flexibility as an enterprise grows, and can also reduce long-term operation and maintenance costs. An IP PBX System utilizes the existing data network infrastructure and reducing the managing cost. IP PBX System allows you to combine your several offices into a single telephony system.
Call Center Software:
The software is always a part of modern call center solutions. A call center needs a server to run its phone system (such as a PBX) and software to integrate telephony and computer systems.
Not all software is all-in-one. For example, a company wishing to integrate CRM with its call center technology requires additional software.
Call center software can have useful features such as phone controls from the computer and screen popping a client’s profile/information.
Many call center services come with their own, proprietary software. When a company runs its own call center or contact center there are software solutions, both proprietary and open source, for the below functions:
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Predictive Dialing
- Unified Communications
Software that runs a complete call center system would also be considered a call center solution.
Brands for Call Center:
AVCOM Technologies LLC work with the different brand in IP Telephony solution for call centres in UAE. Some of our leading brands for IP Phone and PABX systems are
- Avaya Telephone System
- Panasonic Telephone System
- NEC Telephone System
- Grandstream Telephone System
- Cisco Telephone System
- D-Link Telephone System